Zomato IPO GMP is very attractive to date. Here in the below tables, you can check Zomato IPO GMP, Kostak, and Subject rates. Grey Market premium for Zomato is around ₹15
Zomato IPO is going to hit markets soon and you can apply to Zomato IPO from 14th July to 16th July 2021. Zomato aims to raise ₹9375 Crores through an IPO consisting of a fresh issue of ₹9000 crores worth equity and OFS (Offer For Sale) of ₹375 crores by existing shareholders. Also, check IPO GMP for upcoming IPOs.
Latest Zomato IPO GMP-
Zomato IPO GMP table is updated every day to give you the exact grey market premium for Zomato IPO.
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Should you subscribe to Zomato IPO?
We have researched and mentioned the strengths and risks of Zomato. The final verdict will help you make the right decision.
- Zomato’s revenue depends on multiple streams like food delivery, dining out, B2B hyperpure, Zomato Pro, and Zomato gold services.
- Zomato’s Secret Business – Zomato has a lot of user data. They know the demand and supply game very well in the food industry and they made a business out of this in 2019 by supplying raw materials to partnered restaurants.
- Hyperpure service is one of the most profitable services after food delivery and subscription services. Till December 2020 they supplied raw materials to 6000 partnered restaurants in India.
- No bigger competitors in the market apart from Swiggy.
- Zomato is not able to generate good profits till now. Bad financial numbers.
- Amazon is entering the food delivery space. They can be a tough competitor for them.
- Founders of the company have only 5.6% stake in Zomato which makes investors nervous.
Final Verdict –
Valuations for Zomato are attractive as they have massive growth and also they are the premium first mover in the food delivery sector to get listed in markets which will give them a lot of fame in upcoming years. We have covered a detailed review of the Zomato IPO in our learning resources. You can get more insights through it.
Investors can invest for the long term in the Zomato IPO. It’s early to predict but Zomato IPO can give great listing gains by seeing its grey market premium. You can read the details of Zomato IPO here.
Zomato IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open date||14th July 2021|
|Close date||16th July 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹9375 Cr.|
|Fresh Issue||₹9000 Cr.|
|Offer for Sale||₹375 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹72 – ₹76|
|Face Value||₹1 per share|
|Listing on||NSE and BSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||10%|
Zomato IPO Market Lot:
The minimum market lot of Zomato IPO is 195 shares with ₹14,820 applications. Retail investors can apply for 13 lots with 2535 shares application worth ₹1,92,660.
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
Zomato IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Zomato IPO’s open date is 14th July and the closing date is 16th July. Allotment of shares will be done on 21st July and the listing date on NSE & BSE is 26th July 2021.
Allotment Date for Zomato- 21st June 2021
Refund Date for Zomato – 22nd July 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 23rd July 2021
Listing Date for Zomato – 26th July 2021
About Zomato –
Zomato was founded by Pankaj Chaddah and Deepinder Goyal in Gurugram. In 2008, it was launched as a food discovery platform but as they grew ahead they also started food delivery, dining out, B2B hyperpure, Zomato Pro, and Zomato gold services.
Zomato gives space to restaurants on their platform and takes some fees in return. Till 31 December 2020, it had 3.5 lakh active listings on its platform.
They also have special memberships like Zomato Pro and Gold, giving flat discounts on food delivery and some special dining out offerings. As of now, they have 1.4 million members and 25,320 restaurant partners in India for this particular business.
Frequently Asked Questions on Zomato IPO GMP –
What is the Zomato IPO GMP today?
Zomato IPO GMP is ₹30 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for Zomato IPO?
16th July 2021 is the last date to apply for Zomato IPO.
What is Kostak Rates of Zomato IPO today?
Zomato IPO Kostak Rates is ₹500 as of today.
Will Zomato IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on Zomato IPO.
Can Zomato IPO give listing gains?
Investors can invest for the long term in the Zomato IPO. It’s early to predict but Zomato IPO GMP can give great listing gains by seeing its. You can keep a track of Zomato IPO GMP here.
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.