Windlas Biotech IPO GMP is very attractive to date. Here in the below tables, you can check Windlas Biotech IPO GMP, Kostak, and Subject rates. Grey Market premium for Windlas Biotech is around ₹100.
The Windlas Biotech IPO will hit the market soon, and you can apply for the IPO from 4th August to 6th August 2021. Windlas Biotech is planning to raise ₹401.54 Crores through an IPO which consists of a fresh issue of ₹165 crores worth equity and OFS (Offer For Sale) of ₹236.54 by existing shareholders. Also, check IPO GMP for upcoming IPOs.
Latest Windlas Biotech IPO GMP-
Devyani International IPO GMP table is updated every day to give you the exact grey market premium for Devyani International IPO.
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Should you subscribe to Windlas Biotech IPO?
We have researched and mentioned the strengths and risks of the Windlas Biotech IPO. The final verdict will help you make the right decision.
- Leading company in the field of formulation CDMO and domestic pharmaceutical formulation.
- The R & D team is focused on chronic therapeutic categories and complex generic products.
- Senior team of well experienced promoters.
- Profitable financial track record.
- Business profits are mostly reliant on CDMO client relationships. Any failure can impact their business.
- The company operates from only one location (Dehradun). If they face any issues while operating through this location it can slow down their production.
- Uncertainty in the cost of raw materials can affect the net profits of the company.
Honest Review –
We like Windlas Biotech for its business model and potential. The only thing that is concerning here is that profit after tax has decreased continuously over the last three years.
Investors can invest for the listing gains in the Windlas Biotech IPO. It’s early to predict but Windlas Biotech IPO can give great listing gains by seeing its grey market premium. You can keep a track of Windlas Biotech IPO here.
Windlas Biotech IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open date||4th August 2021|
|Close date||6th August 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹401.54 Cr.|
|Fresh Issue||₹165 Cr.|
|Offer for Sale||₹236.54 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹448 – ₹460|
|Face Value||₹5 per share|
|Listing on||NSE and BSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||35%|
Windlas Biotech IPO Market Lot:
The minimum market lot of Windlas Biotech IPO is 30 shares with ₹13,800 applications. Retail investors can apply for 13 lots with 420 shares application worth ₹193,200.
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
Windlas Biotech IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Windlas Biotech IPO’s open date is 4th August and the closing date is 6th August. Allotment of shares will be done on 11th August and the listing date on NSE & BSE is 17th August 2021.
Allotment Date for Windlas Biotech – 11th August 2021
Refund Date for Windlas Biotech – 12th August 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 13th August 2021
Listing Date for Windlas Biotech –17th August 2021
Windlas Biotech IPO GMP FAQs:
What is the Windlas Biotech IPO GMP today?
Windlas Biotech IPO GMP is ₹90 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for Windlas Biotech IPO?
6th August 2021 is the last date to apply for Windlas Biotech IPO.
What is Kostak Rates of Windlas Biotech IPO today?
Windlas Biotech IPO Kostak Rates is ₹ as of today.
Will Windlas Biotech IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on Windlas Biotech IPO.
Can Windlas Biotech give listing gains?
Investors can invest for the long term in the Windlas Biotech IPO. It’s early to predict but Windlas Biotech IPO GMP can give great listing gains by seeing its. You can keep a track of Windlas Biotech IPO GMP here.
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.