Suryoday Small Finance Bank is otherwise known as Suryoday Bank IPO has announced its IPO dates and you can apply for IPO between 17 March and closes on 19 March 2021. They are making their way in the banking sector by building a great customer base out of the small cities. They are famous for shopkeeper loans, auto loans, and micro-business loans. Suryoday Bank is planning ₹582.34 Cr. through an IPO that has a 35% stake. In 2021 many other IPOs are going to launch – here in the list.
Suryoday Bank IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open Date||17th March 2021|
|Close Date||19th March 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹582.34 Cr.|
|Face Value||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band||₹303 to ₹305 Per Share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||35%|
Suryoday Bank IPO Market Lot:
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Allotment Date for Suryoday Small Finance Bank – 24 March 2021
Refund Date for Suryoday Small Finance Bank – 24 March 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 25 March 2021
Listing Date for Suryoday Small Finance Bank – 30 March 2021
Should you Invest in Suryoday Bank IPO?
- Continuously increasing revenue from the past 3 years.
- In 2020 they increased their revenue by 48%.
- The future of small finance banks is looking very good.
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank has very low NPA (Non-Performing Assets).
- Profit of company is increasing every year in a positive manner.
- A large number of loans given by the company are in an unsecured format.
- Have competitions from big settled banks like AU Small Finance Bank, Equitas Small Finance Bank, etc.
Overall valuation and financials of the company are looking attractive. It would be a good play for the long term. For Listing, gains check Suroday Bank IPO GMP.
NOTE: Consult your financial advisor before applying for IPO.
Objectives of Issue:
- To finance companies working requirements.
- To meet the bank’s future capital requirements.
- To meet general corporate issues.
Applying Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO IPO through the form:
Besides applying IPOs through ASBA application or through Demat accounts you can also apply to IPOs with the help of forms provided by NSE or BSE. This is one of the traditional and safe ways to apply for an IPO subscription. Download the form through this link and fill the form carefully. You have to submit your filled form to the bank or broker.
Financials of Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO IPO:
Suryoday Bank IPO FAQs–
When will Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO open for Investors?
Suryoday Bank IPO will open on the 17th of March and will close on the 19th of March.
What is Suryoday Small Finance Bank IPO Retail Portion?
The portion allocated for retail investors in Suryoday Bank IPO is 35%.
What is Suryoday Bank IPO Lot Size?
Lot Size for Suryoday Bank is ₹582.34 Crore.
What is the cutoff price for Suryoday Bank IPO?
The cutoff price for Suryoday Bank IPO is ₹305.
What is the Suryoday Bank Price band?
Suryoday Bank Price band is ₹303 to ₹305.
How to apply for Suryoday Bank IPO?
You can apply Suryoday Bank IPO in 3 ways:
1. Open a Demat account through a bank or brokerage firm and apply through it.
2. Apply via the ASBA application online through your bank.
3. Fill up the offline IPO form and submit it to the bank or broker.
What is the allotment date for Suryoday Bank IPO?
24 March 2021 is the allotment date for Suryoday Bank IPO.
What is the listing date for Suryoday Bank IPO?
30 March 2021 is the listing date for Suryoday Bank IPO. It will be listed on NSE and BSE.