Suryoday Small Finance Bank is otherwise known as Suryoday Bank IPO GMP is being traded at a very good premium of ₹5. IPO GMP for Suryoday Bank is too less but lets see how it rolls till the final day. Check Live IPO GMP for the upcoming IPO list.
Check Live Suryoday Bank IPO GMP-
Last updated on 01/03/2021:
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Suryoday Bank IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open Date||17th March 2021|
|Close Date||19th March 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹582.34 Cr.|
|Face Value||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band||₹303 to ₹305 Per Share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||35%|
Suryoday Bank IPO Market Lot:
- Minimum Shares: 49 Shares (For Retail Investors)
- Maximum Shares 637 Shares (For NII)
- Minimum Amount: ₹14,945 (For Retail Investors)
- Maximum Amount: ₹194,285 (For NII)
Suryoday Bank IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Allotment Date for Suryoday Small Finance Bank – 24 March 2021
Refund Date for Suryoday Small Finance Bank – 24 March 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 25 March 2021
Listing Date for Suryoday Small Finance Bank – 30 March 2021
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- Suryoday Bank IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.
Special Suryoday Bank IPO GMP FAQs:
What is the Suryoday Bank IPO GMP today?
Suryoday Bank IPO GMP is ₹5 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for Suryoday Bank IPO?
19th March is the last date to apply for Suryoday Bank IPO.
What are the Kostak Rates of Suryoday Bank IPO today?
Suryoday Bank IPO Kostak Rates is ₹N/A as of today.
Will Suryoday Bank IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on Suryoday Bank IPO.