Sona Comstar IPO GMP is very attractive to date. Here in the below tables, you can check Sona Comstar IPO GMP, Kostak, and Subject rates. Grey Market premium for Sona Comstar is below ₹50.
Sona BLW Precision also known as Sona Comstar IPO is going to launch, and you can apply to Sona BLW IPO from 14th June to 16th June 2021. Sona Comstar aims to raise ₹5,550 crores through an IPO that consists of a fresh issue of ₹300 crores worth equity and OFS(Offer For Sale) of ₹5,250 crores by existing shareholders. Also, check IPO GMP for upcoming IPOs.
Check Live Sona Comstar IPO GMP-
Sona Comstar IPO GMP table is updated every day to give you the exact grey market premium for Sona Comstar IPO.
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Should you subscribe to Sona Comstar IPO?
- Sona Comstar comes in the top 10 leading manufacturers list globally.
- They have a well-diversified business. Revenues from the respective countries in percentage are America(40%), Europe(25.2%), India(24.7%) and China(5.4%).
- Supplies automotive parts for Electric vehicles which can give them more business in India.
- Sona Comstar has established clients like Jaguar Land Rover, Mahindra Electric, Maruti Suzuki, Renault Nissan, etc.
- Many strong global players with good financial numbers can be a threat to companies’ businesses.
- The automotive sector is cyclical and in the past few years due to lockdown, this sector has suffered a lot.
Final verdict –
Sona Comstar added 13% more to its revenue from the EV business and this number can be scaled in the future. From the past 3 years, they managed to grow their financial numbers pretty well and this gives strong confidence for investors to invest in Sona Comstar IPO.
Investors can invest for the long term in the Sona Comstar IPO. It’s early to predict but Sona Comstar IPO can give great listing gains by seeing its grey market premium. You can check the detailed review of Sona Comstar IPO here.
Sona Comstar IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open date||14th June 2021|
|Close date||16th June 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹5,550 Cr.|
|Fresh Issue||₹300 Cr.|
|Offer for Sale||₹5,250 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹285 – ₹291|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Listing on||NSE and BSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||10%|
Sona BLW Precision Forging IPO Market Lot:
The minimum market lot of Sona Comstar IPO is 51 shares with ₹14,841 application. Retail investors can apply for 13 lots with 663 shares application worth ₹1,92,933.
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
Sona Comstar IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Sona Comstar IPO date is 14th June and closing date is 16th June. Allotment of shares will be done on 21st June and listing date on NSE & BSE is 24th June 2021.
Allotment Date for Sona Comstar – 21st June 2021
Refund Date for Sona Comstar – 22nd June 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 23rd June 2021
Listing Date for Sona Comstar – 24th June 2021
About Sona Comstar IPO-
Sona Comstar focuses on technology and R&D in manufacturing mechanical and electrical systems. They make use of powerful application software which helps them to satisfy the needs of customers. Sona BLW Precision is the only company globally to design high-density electric vehicle systems that can handle high torque to give efficient results while maintaining all other factors.
They are among the limited manufacturers who combine motor and driveline capabilities to offer efficient systems to the EV customer base. Sona Comstar manufactures high voltage batteries for 2 wheeler electric vehicles and hybrid PVs, and differential assemblies for electric passenger vehicles. They integrate three main components – differential assemblies, high voltage motors, and inverters to give efficient solutions for EV OEMs.
Sona Comstar IPO GMP FAQs:
What is the Sona Comstar IPO GMP today?
Sona Comstar IPO GMP is ₹5 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for Sona Comstar IPO?
16th June 2021 is the last date to apply for Sona Comstar IPO.
What is Kostak Rates of Sona Comstar IPO today?
Sona Comstar IPO Kostak Rates is ₹0 as of today.
Will Sona Comstar IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on Sona Comstar.
Can Sona Comstar IPO give listing gains?
Yes IPO GMP (grey market premium) for Sona Comstar is looking attractive and will give good listing gains.
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.