Nazara Technologies IPO has announced its IPO dates and you can apply for IPO between 17 – 19 March 2021. The organization started in 1999 they are focused on building a gaming ecosystem in India, South Africa, Kenya, etc. The main 3 games they brought in India are Candy Crush, Temple Run, Subway Surfers, etc. Check out the complete details given below for an IPO. Check other IPOs which are going to come soon in year 2021 here the list.
Nazara Technologies IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open Date||17th March 2021|
|Close Date||19th March 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹546.79 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹1100 to ₹1101 Per Share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||10%|
Nazara IPO Market Lot:
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
Nazara Technologies IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Allotment Date for Nazara Technologies – 24th March 2021
Refund Date for Nazara Technologies – 24th March 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 25th March 2021
Listing Date for Nazara Technologies – 30th March 2021
Should you Invest in Nazara Technologies IPO?
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds about 11.51% stake in the company.
- It has very diversified business models that comprise Subscription, Freemium, eSports, Skill-Based Gaming in India and Chance based Gaming businesses in Kenya, Africa.
- The growth of the gaming industry in India is booming and will increase further in the future.
- Nazara is contributing in large amount to make Esport gaming famous all over the world.
- Revenue is increasing but profits aren’t.
- For last 2 years company is in an overall loss in terms of financial numbers.
- A huge amount of expenses are done on advertising.
As we can see the company is doing great in terms of revenue we can expect high profits in the future. India is an emerging market and Nazara Technologies is highly positive on this and so spending more on marketing and building a strong esport gaming company. For listing gains check Nazara Technologies IPO GMP.
NOTE: Consult your financial advisor before applying for IPO.
Objectives of Issue:
- To achieve the benefits of listing shares on the stock market.
- To carry out the listing process and selling equity.
Applying Nazara Technologies IPO through the form:
Besides applying IPOs through ASBA application or through Demat accounts you can also apply to IPOs with the help of forms provided by NSE or BSE. This is one of the traditional and safe ways to apply for an IPO subscription. Download the form through this link and fill the form carefully. You have to submit your filled form to the bank or broker.
Financials of Nazara Technologies IPO:
|Year||Revenue (₹ in Cr.)||Expense (₹ in Cr.)||Net Income (₹ in Cr.)|
Nazara Technologies IPO related FAQs:
When will Nazara Technologies IPO open for Investors?
Nazara Technologies IPO will open on the 17th of March and will close on the 19th of March.
What is Nazara IPO Retail Portion?
The portion allocated for retail investors in Nazara IPO is 10%.
What is Nazara IPO Lot Size?
Lot Size for Nazara IPO is ₹546.79 Crore
What is the cutoff price for Nazara Technologies IPO?
The cutoff price for Nazara Technologies IPO is ₹1101.
What is the Nazara Technologies Price band?
Nazara Technologies Price band is ₹1100 to ₹1101.
How to apply for Nazara Technologies IPO?
You can apply Nazara Technologies IPO in 3 ways:
1. Open a Demat account through a bank or brokerage firm and apply through it.
2. Apply via ASBA application online through your bank.
3. Fill up the offline IPO form and submit it to the bank or broker.
What is the allotment date for Nazara Technologies IPO?
24 March 2021 is the allotment date for Nazara Technologies IPO.
What is the listing date for Nazar IPO?
30 March 2021 is the listing date for Nazara IPO. It will be listed on NSE and BSE.