Nazara Technologies IPO GMP is having a premium of ₹570 in the IPO market. Nazara Technologies IPO has announced its IPO dates and you can apply for IPO between 17 – 19 March 2021. The organization started in 1999 they are focused on building a gaming ecosystem in India, South Africa, Kenya, etc. The main 3 games they brought in India are Candy Crush, Temple Run, Subway Surfers, etc. You can also see Live IPO GMP for the upcoming IPO list.
Check Live Nazara Technologies IPO GMP-
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Should you Invest in Nazara Technologies?
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds about 11.51% stake in the company.
- It has very diversified business models that comprise Subscription, Freemium, eSports, Skill-Based Gaming in India and Chance based Gaming businesses in Kenya, Africa.
- The growth of the gaming industry in India is booming and will increase further in the future.
- Nazara is contributing in large amount to make Esport gaming famous all over the world.
- Revenue is increasing but profits aren’t.
- For last 2 years company is in an overall loss in terms of financial numbers.
- A huge amount of expenses are done on advertising.
As we can see the company is doing great in terms of revenue we can expect high profits in the future. India is an emerging market and Nazara Technologies is highly positive on this and so spending more on marketing and building a strong esport gaming company. For Listing details check Nazara Technologies IPO.
NOTE: Consult your financial advisor before applying for IPO.
Nazara Technologies IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open Date||17th March 2021|
|Close Date||19th March 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹546.79 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹1100 to ₹1101 Per Share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||10%|
Nazara Technologies IPO Market Lot:
- Minimum Shares: 13 Shares (For Retail Investors)
- Maximum Shares 169 Shares (For NII)
- Minimum Amount: ₹14313 (For Retail Investors)
- Maximum Amount: ₹186069 (For NII)
Nazara Technologies IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Allotment Date for Nazara Technologies – 24th March 2021
Refund Date for Nazara Technologies – 24th March 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 25th March 2021
Listing Date for Nazara Technologies – 30th March 2021
Disclaimer for Investors:
- IPO Grey Market Premium (Nazara Technologies IPO GMP) notice is substantial for the particular date as referenced in the header.
- We are not accepting and selling IPO applications or forms on IPO Grey Market.
- Do not buy in for IPO simply by considering the to-be Price as it might change anytime prior to the listing date.
- You should apply for IPO by verifying and understanding the financials of the company and by discussing with your financial advisory.
Special Nazara Technologies IPO GMP FAQs:
What is the Nazara Technologies IPO GMP today?
Nazara Technologies IPO GMP is ₹570 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for Nazara Technologies IPO?
19th March is the last date to apply for Nazara Technologies IPO.
What is Kostak Rates of Nazara Technologies IPO today?
Nazara Technologies IPO Kostak Rates is ₹N/A as of today.
Will Nazara Technologies IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on Nazara Technologies.