Microtech Developers which is known as Lodha Developers IPO has announced their IPO which opens on 7 April 2021 and closes on 9 April 2021. Lodha Developers has a big brand name in tier 1 cities of India. Their construction portfolio includes commercial buildings, budget family homes, and villas too. In 2021 many other IPOs are going to launch – here in the list.
Lodha Developers IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open Date||7th April 2021|
|Close Date||9th April 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹2500 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹483 to ₹486 Per Share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||35%|
Lodha IPO Market Lot:
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
Lodha IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Allotment Date for Lodha – 16th April 2021
Refund Date for Lodha – 19th April 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 20th April 2021
Listing Date for Lodha – 22nd April 2021
Should you subscribe to Lodha Developers IPO?
- Lodha Developers is a well-known brand in the real estate sector.
- They have a solid presence in tier 1 cities like Mumbai and Pune.
- The construction portfolio is very well diversified in the residential as well as commercial sectors.
- As per the financials they are in constant profit from last 3 years.
- Due to Covid Pandemic, real estate struggled a lot.
- In the financial year 2020-21 they made a loss of 264 Cr. and also their revenue decreased.
As we know that Lodha has a very strong brand presence in tier 1 cities and many millennials aim to have houses in tier 1 cities so they will be the first choice for the buyers. As their portfolio is also well-diversified the losses will be not for so long. So it may be a good buy for long-term investors. For listing gains check Lodha Developers IPO GMP.
NOTE: Consult your financial advisor before applying for IPO.
Objectives of Issue:
- To repay company borrowings.
- To meet general corporate issues.
Applying Lodha Developers IPO through the form:
Besides applying IPOs through ASBA application or through Demat accounts you can also apply to IPOs with the help of forms provided by NSE or BSE. This is one of the traditional and safe ways to apply for an IPO subscription. Download the form through this link and fill the form carefully. You have to submit your filled form to the bank or broker.
Financials of Lodha Developers IPO:
|Year||Revenue (₹ in Cr.)||Expense (₹ in Cr.)||Net Income (₹ in Cr.)|
Lodha Developers IPO FAQ:
When will Lodha Developers IPO open for Investors?
Lodha Developers IPO will open on the 7th April 2021 and will close on the 9th April 2021.
What is Lodha Developers IPO Retail Portion?
The portion allocated for retail investors in Lodha Developers IPO is 35%.
What is Lodha Developers IPO Lot Size?
Lot Size for Lodha Developers is ₹2500 crores.
What is the cutoff price for Lodha Developers IPO?
The cutoff price for Lodha Developers IPO is ₹486.
What is the Lodha IPO Price band?
Lodha IPO Price band is ₹483 to ₹486.
How to apply for Lodha Developers IPO?
You can apply Lodha Developers IPO in 3 ways:
1. Open a Demat account through a bank or brokerage firm and apply through it.
2. Apply via the ASBA application online through your bank.
3. Fill up the offline IPO form and submit it to the bank or broker.
What is the allotment date for Lodha Developers IPO?
16 April 2021 is the allotment date for Lodha Developers IPO.
What is the listing date for Lodha Developers IPO?
22 April 2021 is the listing date for Lodha Developers IPO. It will be listed on NSE and BSE.