India Pesticides IPO GMP is very attractive to date. Here in the below tables, you can check India Pesticides IPO GMP, Kostak, and Subject rates. Grey Market premium for India Pesticides is below ₹100.
India Pesticides IPO is going to launch and you can apply to India Pesticides IPO from 23rd June to 25th June 2021. India Pesticides aims to raise ₹800 Crores through an IPO consisting of a fresh issue of ₹100 crores worth equity and OFS (Offer For Sale) of ₹700 crores by existing shareholders. In OFS, Anand Swarup Agrawal and other promoters are going to sell a stake worth ₹281.40 crores and ₹418.60 crores respectively. Also, check IPO GMP for upcoming IPOs.
Check Live India Pesticides IPO GMP-
India Pesticides IPO GMP table is updated every day to give you the exact grey market premium for India Pesticides IPO.
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Should you subscribe to India Pesticides IPO?
- Indian Pesticides is among the top 5 manufacturers of Folpet, Thiocarbamate, and Herbicide Technicals.
- Business establishment in domestic as well as internationally.
- Strong R&D-focused units to meet the client’s needs.
- Consistently performing great in terms of Financial numbers. EPS (Earning per share) is increasing every year.
- Diversified product portfolio with 22 licenses for agrochemical technicals and 127 formulations for sale in India.
- They need certifications from Central Insecticides Board and Registration Committee (“CIBRC”) to sell their manufactured goods in the Indian market as well as internationally. Failure to obtain or hold such a legal license can cause them loss in their business.
- The agrochemical business is dependent on climatic changes. Farming society’s pattern and unfavorable weather can cause a negative impact on their business.
- Failure to meet the standard norms of the Indian Government or International Government can be a major risk to their products.
Final Verdict –
As we see the complete focus of India Pesticides is on R&D and achieving success by showing increasing EPS every financial year gives immense comfort to the investors to bet on India Pesticides IPO. They have clients from Indian as well as international markets which gives them business. We can see the great demand of the Agrochemical and API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) sector in the future.
Investors can invest for the long term in the India Pesticides IPO. It’s early to predict but India Pesticides IPO can give great listing gains by seeing its grey market premium. You can check the detailed review of India Pesticides IPO here.
India Pesticides IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open date||23rd June 2021|
|Close date||25th June 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹800 Cr.|
|Fresh Issue||₹100 Cr.|
|Offer for Sale||₹700 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹290 – ₹296|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Listing on||NSE and BSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||35%|
India Pesticides IPO Market Lot:
The minimum market lot of India Pesticides IPO is 50 shares with ₹14,800 applications. Retail investors can apply for 13 lots with 650 shares application worth ₹1,92,400.
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
India Pesticides IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
India Pesticides IPO open date is 23rd June and the closing date is 25th June. Allotment of shares will be done on 30th June and the listing date on NSE & BSE is 5th July 2021.
Allotment Date for India Pesticides- 30th June 2021
Refund Date for India Pesticides – 1st July 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 2nd July 2021
Listing Date for India Pesticides – 5th July 2021
Objectives of Issue –
- To finance the working capital and expand the company units.
- To meet general corporate issues.
About Indian Pesticides
India Pesticides was incorporated in 1984 in Bareilly. They are leading producers of agrochemicals with two focused business verticals – Technicals & Formulations. They are the only producer of Thiocarbamate herbicide, Folpet, active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”) and also produce 25+ fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides. The company exports its technicals in Asia, Australia, Europe, and Africa.
They have 2 manufacturing units one in Lucknow and another one in Bareilly with a total capacity of 19,500 MT for technical and 6,500 for technical work.
The company has a diversified portfolio of products in the Fungicides, Acracides, Herbicides, APIs, insecticides, and agrochemicals. In total, they have 22 licenses for agrochemical technologies, 27 formulations for agrochemical technicals, and 127 formulations for sale in India.
They mainly focus on R&D and for that, they have 2 in-house laboratories registered with DISR. Indian Pesticides have clients like Syngenta, UPL, Stotras, Ascenza, Conquest, and Sharda cropchem.
This is the list of the top 6 listed competitor companies for the India Pesticides IPO. In given table you can see the PE ratio of the respective companies.
|Sr. no.||Company Name||PE Ratio|
|1||PI Industries Limited||76.66|
|2||Rallis India Limited||30.40|
|3||UPL India Limited||24.15|
|4||Dhanuka Agritech Limited||26.08|
|5||Bharat Rasayan Limited||27.46|
|6||Sumitomo Chemical India Limited||21.00|
Frequently Asked Questions on India Pesticides IPO GMP –
What is the India Pesticides IPO GMP today?
Indian Pesticides IPO GMP is ₹50 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for India Pesticides IPO?
25th June 2021 is the last date to apply for Indian Pesticides IPO.
What is Kostak Rates of India Pesticides IPO today?
Indian Pesticides IPO Kostak Rates is ₹0 as of today.
Will India Pesticides IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on Indian Pesticides IPO.
Can India Pesticides IPO give listing gains?
Investors can invest for the long term in the India Pesticides IPO. It’s early to predict but India Pesticides IPO GMP can give great listing gains by seeing its. You can keep a track of India Pesticides IPO GMP here.
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.