GR Infraprojects IPO GMP is very attractive to date. Here in the below tables, you can check GR Infra IPO GMP, Kostak, and Subject rates. Grey Market premium for GR Infraprojects is above ₹300.
GR Infraprojects IPO is going to launch and you can apply to GR Infraprojects IPO from 7th July to 9th July 2021. GR Infraprojects aims to raise ₹963.28 Crores through an IPO consisting of a complete OFS (Offer For Sale) of ₹963.28 crores by existing shareholders and promoters.
In OFS, Jasmrit Premises Pvt. Ltd.(1.27 lakh shares), Jasmrit Fashions Pvt. Ltd.(80k shares), Jasmrit Creations Pvt. Ltd.(56k shares), Jasmrit Constructions Pvt. Ltd.(44k shares), Lokesh Builders Pvt. Ltd.(11.42 lakh shares), India Business Excellence Fund(95.7 lakh shares), and Pradeep Kumar Agrawal(4.86 lakh shares) are going to sell their stakes. Also, check IPO GMP for upcoming IPOs.
Check Live GR Infraprojects IPO GMP-
GR Infraprojects IPO GMP table is updated every day to give you the exact grey market premium for GR Infra IPO.
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Should you subscribe to GR Infraprojects IPO?
- GRIL is a well-known EPC company for the development of road/highway projects.
- The complete integrated model is developed in-house which benefits the delivery of the projects on time.
- CRISIL has upgraded its rating from AA-/positive to AA/stable.
- From 2018, GR Infra has shown tremendous growth in revenue as well as profit after tax.
- Due to covid, there is a negative impact on the delivery of the projects and transactions which were scheduled as per timetable.
- Government decisions to control pandemics have brought certain impacts to the business of GR Infra.
Final Verdict –
By seeing the continuous year on year growth of GR Infra PAT it gives immense trust for investors to bet on them. Also in Budget 2021, the Finance minister has allocated 34% more than last year in infrastructure development. It will mainly focus on roads, railways, highways, and urban infrastructure which will benefit the revenues of GR Infraprojects.
Investors can invest for the long term in the GR infrastructures IPO. It’s early to predict but GR infra IPO can give great listing gains by seeing its grey market premium. You can read a review of GR Infraprojects IPO here.
GR Infraprojects IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open date||7th July 2021|
|Close date||9th July 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹963.28 Cr.|
|Fresh Issue||0 Cr.|
|Offer for Sale||₹963.28 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹828 – ₹837|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Listing on||NSE and BSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||35%|
GR Infraprojects IPO Market Lot:
The minimum market lot of GR Infraprojects IPO is 17 shares with ₹14,229 applications. Retail investors can apply for 13 lots with 238 shares application worth ₹1,99,206.
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
GR Infraprojects IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
GR Infraprojects IPO open date is 7th July and the closing date is 9th July. Allotment of shares will be done on 14th July and the listing date on NSE & BSE is19th July 2021.
Allotment Date for GR Infraprojects- 14th June 2021
Refund Date for GR Infraprojects – 15th July 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 16th July 2021
Listing Date for GR Infraprojects – 19th July 2021
Objectives of Issue –
- To achieve the benefit of listing on NSE & BSE.
- To make OFS and give exit to some existing shareholders.
About GR Infraprojects –
The company incorporated in 1995 and got its first road projects for the Public Works Department in Rajasthan with a bid project cost of ₹ 26.50 million. Recently NHAI awarded a project i.e. Vadodara Mumbai Expressway project was planned and executed by GR Infraprojects with a bid cost of ₹ 27,470 million. Promoters having experience of 25 years are excelling in the growth of GRIL in an excellent manner.
As they are focused on in-house integrations for the completion of EPC projects on time they have a team of engineers and special units at Udaipur, Rajasthan, Guwahati, Assam, and Sandila. They produce bitumen at the Uttar Pradesh plant, thermoplastic for road marking paint, road signage, electric poles, and fabricating and galvanizing metal crash barriers.
Flyovers, Highways, Roads, BOT ventures, airfield developments, irrigation, Geometrical up-gradation, and so on are GR Infra’s services under the EPC segment.
GR Infraprojects has diversified its business operations in three ways –
- EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) services.
- Designing and construction of highway/road projects under annuity and HAM.
- Manufacturing activities like thermoplastic road marking paint, bitumen, road signage, electric poles, and fabricating and galvanizing metal crash barriers.
Peer Competitors –
|1||Dilip Buildcon Limited||19.90|
|2||Ashoka Buildcon Limited||17.10|
|3||PNC Infratech Limited||11.98|
|4||HG Infra Engineering Limited||11.54|
|5||KNR Constructions Limited||11.15|
|6||IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited||5.56|
Frequently Asked Questions on GR Infraprojects IPO GMP –
What is the GR Infraprojects IPO GMP today?
GR Infraprojects IPO GMP is ₹570 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for GR Infraprojects IPO?
9th July 2021 is the last date to apply for GR Infraprojects IPO.
What is Kostak Rates of GR Infraprojects IPO today?
GR Infraprojects IPO Kostak Rates is ₹900 as of today.
Will GR Infraprojects IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on GR Infraprojects IPO.
Can GR Infraprojects IPO give listing gains?
Investors can invest for the long term in the GR Infraprojects IPO. It’s early to predict but GR Infraprojects IPO GMP can give great listing gains by seeing its. You can keep a track of GR Infraprojects IPO GMP here.
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.