EaseMyTrip has announced their IPO in March and you can apply to IPO from 08 – 10 March 2021. EaseMyTrip IPO GMP is going great till now and is in good demand. It’s early to say but it’s expected to list with a high premium due to its focused business in the field of ticket booking and tours section. EaseMyTrip is also focused more on improving technology with travel experience.
Check Live IPO GMP for EaseMyTrip –
Last updated on 10/03/2021: EaseMyTrip IPO GMP as of today is ₹150.
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
EaseMyTrip IPO Dates & Price Band:
|IPO Open||8 March 2021|
|IPO Close||10 March 2021|
|IPO Size||₹510 Crore|
|Face Value||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band||₹186 to ₹187 Per Share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
EaseMyTrip IPO Market Lot:
- Minimum Shares: 80 Shares (For Retail Investors)
- Maximum Shares 1040 Shares (For NII)
- Minimum Amount: ₹14960 (For Retail Investors)
- Maximum Amount: ₹194480 (For NII)
EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
|Basis of Allotment Date||16 March 2021|
|Refund Date||17 March 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||18 March 2021|
|Listing Date||19 March 2021|
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- Barbeque Nation IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.
EaseMyTrip IPO GMP FAQs: