Dodla Dairy IPO GMP is very attractive to date. Here in the below tables, you can check Dodla Dairy IPO GMP, Kostak, and Subject rates. Grey Market premium for Dodla Dairy is below ₹100, but we can expect good listing gains.
Dodla Dairy IPO is going to launch, and you can apply to Dodla Dairy IPO from 16th June to 18th June 2021. Dodla Dairy is aiming to raise ₹520.17 crores through an IPO which consists of a fresh issue of ₹50 crores worth equity and OFS (Offer For Sale) of 1,09,85,444 equity shares worth ₹470 Crores by existing shareholders. Also, check IPO GMP for upcoming IPOs.
Check Live Dodla Dairy IPO GMP-
Dodla Dairy IPO GMP table is updated every day to give you the exact grey market premium for Dodla Dairy IPO.
|Date||IPO GMP||Kostak Rates||Subject to Sauda|
Should you subscribe to Dodla Dairy IPO?
- They have full control over their business as they produce, process, and distribute on their own.
- Dodla Dairy has a strong distribution relationship with its distributor.
- They have personalized commitments with their dairy farmers for the sake of buying raw materials.
- From the past 3 years, there is a continuous increase in revenue. This is a positive sign as this indicates their strong distribution network.
- Product quality cannot be compromised in the dairy business.
- Every dairy product comes with an expiry date so they have to be very strong in their distribution process.
- In the dairy business there are chances of wastage of products due to the expiry dates.
Final Verdict –
For the past 3 years, Dodla Dairy has been successful in increasing revenue as well as PAT (Profit After Tax). An increase in PAT indicates that they have worked on their distribution and marketing. Dodla Dairy looks promising in terms of EPS (Earning Per Share) of ₹ 8.68.
Investors can invest for the long term in the Dodla Dairy IPO. It’s early to predict but Dodla Dairy IPO can give great listing gains by seeing its grey market premium. You can check the detailed review of Dodla Dairy IPO here.
Dodla Dairy IPO Dates & Price Band:
|Open date||16th June 2021|
|Close date||18th June 2021|
|Total Size of IPO||₹520.17 Cr.|
|Fresh Issue||₹50 Cr.|
|Offer for Sale||₹470 Cr.|
|Price Band||₹421 – ₹428|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Listing on||NSE and BSE|
|Retail Investor’s Portion||35%|
Dodla Dairy IPO Market Lot:
The minimum market lot of Dodla Dairy IPO is 51 shares with ₹14,841 application. Retail investors can apply for 13 lots with 663 shares application worth ₹1,92,933.
|Application||Lot||Shares||Cut Off Amount|
Dodla Dairy IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
Dodla Dairy IPO date is 16th June and the closing date is 18th June. Allotment of shares will be done on 23rd June and the listing date on NSE & BSE is 28th June 2021.
Allotment Date for Dodla Dairy – 23rd June 2021
Refund Date for Dodla Dairy – 24th June 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account – 25th June 2021
Listing Date for Dodla Dairy – 28th June 2021
About Dodla Dairy –
Dodla dairy started in Hyderabad in Telangana state in the year 1995. Currently Dodla Dairy has procurement in 5 states and products can be bought from 11 states. In total, they have 90 milk chilling centers. Apart from milk they also have curd, butter ghee, ice cream, flavored milk, etc in their portfolio.
Dodla Dairy’s strong marketing and distribution is done by 40 sales offices located in different cities in India. From 31st December 2020, their products are also available at “Dodla Retail Parlors” which are located in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dodla Dairy IPO GMP –
What is the Dodla Dairy IPO GMP today?
Dodla Dairy IPO GMP is ₹85 as of today.
What is the last date to apply for Dodla Dairy IPO?
18th June 2021 is the last date to apply for Dodla Dairy IPO.
What is Kostak Rates of Dodla Dairy IPO today?
Dodla Dairy IPO Kostak Rates is ₹0 as of today.
Will Dodla Dairy IPO GMP increase?
It’s too early to say that but we can expect a good premium on Dodla Dairy.
Can Dodla Dairy IPO give listing gains?
Yes IPO GMP (grey market premium) for Dodla Dairy is looking attractive and will give good listing gains.
Disclaimer for Investors:
- We on ipogmp.in do not buy or sell any kind of IPO forms.
- Do not subscribe to IPO just by seeing its GMP. You should do proper research about the fundamentals of a company.
- IPO GMP changes every day and you can view the changes in the above table.
- Always apply to an IPO after understanding financials and discussing with your financial advisor.